Inactive ingredients Alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, polysorbate 20, sodium citrate and tartaric acid.
For external use only.
Do not use this product for more than 4 days.
Ask a doctor before use:
if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation, or rash in the ear or are dizzy.
If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery.
When using this product:
avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
excessive earwax remains after 4 day treatment with this product.
Never insert cotton swabs, toothpicks, hairpins, or other objects into the ear canal to remove earwax. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If accidental contact with the eyes occurs, flush eyes with water and consult a physician.