Super Concentrated Series
The Super Concentrated Series are the most powerful concentrated performance products available - guaranteed. Unlike other companies that mislead you with the promise of results based solely on animal research or underdose their ingredients and hide them in proprietary blends, the Super Concentrated Series delivers premium-quality ingredients in precise and fully disclosed clinically researched doses. No proprietary blends. No fillers. No hype. No exceptions.
The Most Powerful Concentrated Post-Workout Growth Accelerator Ever. Guaranteed.
Unlike other post-workout powders on the market that are full of fluff and filler, MyoBuild is the first post-workout concentrated formula that delivers only scientifically studied doses of all its key ingredients. Formulated with high-quality compounds, such as betaine, creatine, BCAAs and L-carnitine, MyoBuild is designed to help you build more lean muscle, increase strength and accelerate post-workout recovery.
Why You Should Use MyoBuild
• MyoBuild is formulated with a precise dose of L-carnitine, an ingredient shown in multiple human clinical studies to aid post-workout recovery through the improvement of muscle tissue repair and reduction of muscle tissue damage.
• A highly potent creatine known as creatine HCl has been infused into the formula. Creatine is clinically proven to amplify gains in size and strength.
• The formula contains a precise, scientifically studied dose of betaine, shown in human research to improve muscular endurance.
• MyoBuild is formulated with specific 5300 mg dose of glutamine and BCAAs in a precise ratio shown in clinical research to increase testosterone, decrease cortisol and reduce training-induced muscle tissue damage.
• A clinically studied dose of Rhodiola rosea has been added to MyoBuild. This is a highly active adaptogen and is shown in human research to improve physical and mental fitness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.