Skinny Fast + Hunger Rescue is a delicious chocolate whey protein shake and diet plan, that are designed to helpyou improve lean muscle mass and achieve optimal energy levels,while providing a yummy "rescue" from the rigors of dieting! The natural dark and milk chocolate flavors with just a hint of natural vanilla will delight you, as you savor your shake guilt-free! And dont be fooed by the rich chocolate taste... This shake packs a serious nutritional punch!
Skinny Fast + Hunger Rescue Provides:
- 16 g Protein from Whey and Calcium Caseinate.
- Lean Muscle Mass support from L-Leucine.
- Fat Metabolizing support from Calcium Phosphate and Raspberry Ketones.
- EFAs from Chia, Hemp and Flax.
- Fiber from Chicory Inulin, Chia, Hemp, Flax and Acacia.
- Energy support from L-Carnitine and Green Tea Extract.
- Satiety support from Chromium Arginate, Calcium Caseinate, Fructooligosaccharides, Chia, Hemp and Flax.
- Hunger Rescue! The incredible rich chocolate flavor will help you forget all about your past dieting challenges and give you the will power to keep going!
**Skinny Fast + Hunger Rescue Diet Plan:
Skinny Fast + Hunger Rescue supplement, when used in conjunction with this plan, is intended to support a healthy weight management program. Follow these guidelines for weight management success:
- Eat Less Food, More Often: Five or six small meals a day will help you boost metabolism. The "in-between" meals are a perfect time for enjoying a Skinny Fast + Hunger Rescue shake!
- Control Portions: Divide your plate at mealtime so that 1/2 is filled with veggies or salad (use dressing sparringly), 1/4 with a lean protein and the last 1/4 a healthy starch. Eat slowly to give your body time to register that it's satisfied.
- Plan Ahead: "Food emergencies" result in unhealthy choices of convenience. Plan meals and even snacks in advance. Skinny Fast + Hunger Rescue makes it easy!
- Close the Kitchen: Keep a regular meal schedule and stay out of the kitchen between meals, except to grab a snack of fruits or veggies.
- Exercise: Almost any physical activity can be beneficial for weight management, although strength training may provide superior calorie burning over aerobic activity. Consult your licensed health care practitioner to find what's right for you.
- Keep Hydrated: Water help the body transport nutrients & eliminate toxins.
- Sleep: Healthy nighttime rest promotes optimal hormone levels and metabolism.