Saffron Road Gluten Free Simmer Sauce Tikka Masala Description
Authentic Indian Recipe
The genius of Indian cuisine begins in the tandoori oven. And its most famous creation is Tikka Masala. The rich, creamy recipe features authentic tandoori spices that transform ordinary ingredients into an extraordinary meal. All natural and Certified Halal, Saffron Road's Simmer Sauces are help to the highest standards for wholesomeness and culinary excellence.
Tired of the countless bottles of half fused sauces with questionable date codes in your fridge? We are too. Saffron Road's Simmer Sauce single-use pouches offer the freshest quality, most authentic flavor in the sauce aisle. In addition, the pouches are easier to ship, saving fuel and reducing our carbon foot print. Enjoy Saffron Road World Cuisine in minutes.
World Cuisine In Minutes
• 2 Tbsp sunflower oil or ghee
• 2 lbs chicken, tofu or vegetables
• 1 pouch Saffron Road Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
Heat oil in heavy skillet. Add meat or vegetables and sauté on all sides until the larges pieces are just cooked through. A slight browning of the ingredients will add flavor and texture.
2. Simmer: Reduce heat, add sauce to skillet. Stir gently and simmer until sauce just begins to bubble.
3. Serve: Serve over rice o with naan. Garnish with fresh cilantro or parsley. Enjoy!
Gluten and MSG.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.