Hazards To Humans. Caution. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
Hazards To Domestic Animals. For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Some dogs may experience temporary startle effects when any product is applied. Dogs may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your dog has an unusual reaction to the initial application, consult a veterinarian before repeating treatment. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated, or aged dogs. Call 1-800-781-4738 for 24-hour assistance.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or a doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-781-4738 for emergency medical treatment information.