• For external use only.
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• Use only if bottle seal is intact.
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
• Discard open bottle after 30 days.
• Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
Do not use:
• If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours.
• Changes in vision occur.
• You experience eye pain.