Inactive Ingredients:Phosphate buffer, purified water
• For external use only.
• Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
• Use only if single-use dropper is intact.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface. Do not reuse. Once open, discard.
• Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
• if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
• changes in vision occur • you experience eye pain