Why Set & Save?
Just click "Add to Set & Save" when placing items in your cart.
• Serve instead of rice of couscous
• Use instead of oatmeal for breakfast
• Stir into vegetable soups or stews
• Sauté' with vegetables and herbs
• Make a salad with dried fruits and nuts
• Bake into a hearty casserole
truRoots Organic Red Quinoa is a nutritious whole-grain grown at 12,000 feet above sea level using the traditional farming methods perfected thousands of years ago. It can be used as a delicious side dish, pilaf, or stuffing and it blends wonderfully in salads, soups and stews. More nutty and crunchy than the white quinoa, this little grain is packed with flavor and is a perfect addition to your meals.