TruRoots Organic Red Quinoa Description
- From Farms That Use Best Practices and Time-Honored Tradition
- 100% Whole Grain
- Connected by Nature
- Premium Quality
- USDA Organic
- Complete Protein
• Serve instead of rice of couscous
• Use instead of oatmeal for breakfast
• Stir into vegetable soups or stews
• Sauté' with vegetables and herbs
• Make a salad with dried fruits and nuts
• Bake into a hearty casserole
truRoots Organic Red Quinoa is a nutritious whole-grain grown at 12,000 feet above sea level using the traditional farming methods perfected thousands of years ago. It can be used as a delicious side dish, pilaf, or stuffing and it blends wonderfully in salads, soups and stews. More nutty and crunchy than the white quinoa, this little grain is packed with flavor and is a perfect addition to your meals.
Combine ½ cup truRoots Organic Red Quinoa with 1¼ cup water or broth in a pot. Bring to boil.
Turn heat on low and cook semi-covered for 20 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
Let cool for 5 minutes, fluff with fork and serve.
Makes 2 servings.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.