Do not use:
• For children under 12 years of age
• With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
• Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are:
• Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product:
• Avoid alcoholic drinks
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptoms of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.