Supplies 100% or more of the Daily Value for calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and two other essential minerals! With added copper, betaine and TriBoron.
What is Vitacost Calcium Multi-Mineral?
Vitacost Calcium Multi-Mineral is a combination formula that supplies optimal levels of essential minerals calcium, vitamin D3, magnesium, zinc and manganese. Also included are copper, betaine and boron as “triboron”—a synergistic combination of three chelated sources of this trace mineral.
How does Vitacost Calcium Multi-Mineral support health?
- Calcium is an essential ingredient of bone that must constantly be replenished*
- Vitamin D contributes to bone strength, as proper levels contribute to bone formation*
- Vitamin D supports proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems*
- Magnesium plays a part in calcium absorption*
- Magnesium helps build strong bones by converting vitamin D to its active form and setting in motion key enzymes that stimulate bone cells*
- Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function*
- Zinc is a trace mineral essential for proper growth, development and reproduction, as well as numerous body processes, from eye health to immune function to regulation of appetite, taste and smell*
- Zinc is an antioxidant, meaning it helps protect healthy cells from the potentially damaging effects of free radicals*
- Zinc deficiency in the elderly can often accompany age-related immune decline*
- Scientific evidence indicates boron plays a significant role in supporting strong bones*
Why choose Vitacost Calcium Multi-Mineral?
Provides several essential minerals in one convenient formula
Supplies 100% or more of the Daily Value for calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, zinc and manganese per 4-capsule serving
Features vitamin D3, the form naturally produced by the body when exposed to UV sunlight
Features TriBoron as aspartate, citrate and glycinate
Contains 60 servings per bottle
Great value compared to similar products on the market!
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.