· Potent superfruit extract
· 1,200 mg of Garcinia cambogia per serving
· 50% hydroxycitric acid (HCA)—the fruit’s active ingredient
· Standardized for consistent levels of HCA
· Free of titanium dioxide
What is Garcinia cambogia?
The Garcinia cambogia tree is known for its petite, pumpkin-shaped fruit. Though too sour to eat directly off the branches, this fruit can be enjoyed as a spice or condiment, most notably in Indian and Asian cuisine. The Garcinia cambogia tree thrives in India, southeast Asia, Australia and parts of Africa, because of the hot, humid climate.
Why take a Garcinia cambogia supplement?
Hydroxycitric acid (HCA) is found in both the pulp and rind of Garcinia cambogia fruit. HCA is responsible for the quintessential tart taste in citrus fruits. So it comes as no surprise that this is considered a potent, natural compound. Having received heightened attention, HCA has recently become the subject of investigation for its potential benefits for weight management.*
Why choose Vitacost® Garcinia Cambogia over other brands?
· Supplies a higher milligram-per-serving amount of Garcnia cambogia than many other supplements
· Potent 50% HCA concentration in every serving
· Easily fits into your healthy diet and exercise routine— simply take two capsules before a meal once daily, or as directed by a healthcare provider
· 45 servings per bottle
· High quality at an affordable, everyday low price
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish, fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.