- Gentle & safe for all pets Earth-friendly, too!
- Detangles, softens and shines
- Conditions skin and soothes coat
- Plant-based formula with aloe & flaxseed
- Light, natural fragrance – pleasant herbal scent with a hint of citrus
- Use Vitacost® tag™ Pet Shampoo first for great results
- Knots and tangles and frizz—oh my! Is your pup having a bad hair day? Take their tresses from matted mess to magnificent mane with Vitacost® tag™ Pet Conditioner.
Not just for pampered pooches, this gentle, natural grooming essential is a smart follow-up to any shampoo session. Safe for the earth, safe for your pet, it combines botanical extracts and plant-based oils to safely and gently soften fur while soothing skin irritations.
Let the spa day begin!
After a sudsy shampoo (try Vitacost® tag™ Pet Shampoo!), work a small amount of conditioner into your pet’s coat, starting at the upper back. Gently rub into fur, then rinse until water is clear. This formula is safe and gentle, but be sure to keep conditioner away from your furry friend’s eyes and ears.
2 Paws Up for Rescued Pets
“While volunteering at a local shelter, I spotted Harry. My kitty had recently passed away, and somehow he knew I needed a new companion to love. His favorite activities are birdwatching, chasing the vacuum and curling up in my lap for a nap.”
After hearing this story from Karen in Cumberland County, New Jersey, Vitacost® is proud to have made a donation to an animal shelter in her area.
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.