What you will need:
2 tsp Ground Flaxseed or 1 egg
½ cup Melted Butter (Non-Dairy or Dairy)
½ cup Water
1. Preheat oven to 350oF and grease an 8"x8" baking pan.
2. Melt butter in a sauce pan or microwave. Re-measure to make sure it is a full ½ cup after heating.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together water, ground flaxseed and melted butter.
4. Add baking mix to liquid mixture and stir until well incorporated. Add 1-2 more tablespoons water if batter is too dry. Batter should be thick and well moistened.
5. Stir in ½ cup of any desired mix in's such as: chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit.
6. Scoop brownie batter into prepared pan and spread out evenly. Use a spatula to make the batter flat and even.
7. Bake for 25-33 minutes, or until a fork inserted comes out clean. Brownies should be baked through the center, but not over done.
8. Remove from oven and Let Cool Completely before slicing. Top with Chocolate Frosting for an extra kick!