Fiber Gourmet Light Penne Description
- Half the Calories, All the Taste!
- About ½ the Calories
- Only 120 Calories vs. 210 Calories
- 80% Daily Value of Fiber
- 20g Fiber Per Serving vs. 2-5g Fiber
63% of people think they get enough fiber in their diet.
Only 23% actually get enough fiber in their diet.
Just one serving of FiberGourmet Light Pasta provides 80% of your daily fiber requirements - no one else even comes close! And thanks to our unique resistant starch system, it still has the taste and texture of standard pasta!
How do we do it?
By adding lots of fiber. Since fiber has 0 calories, as the fiber goes up the calories go down.
• 22 Net Carbs (compare to 41 in standard pasta)
• About ½ the calories of standard pasta
210 calories per serving
120 calories per serving
• Calories & fiber determined by laboratory analysis
• No artificial colors or artificial flavors
• Contains no polydextrose, no inulin, and no sorbitol or other polyols
1. Bring 2-3 quarts of water to a boil
2. Add salt to taste, stir in pasta
3. Boil 6-10 minutes or to desired texture, stirring often
4. Drain and rinse pasta
5. Add sauce or toppings and enjoy!
GMOs, artificial colors or flavors, polydextrose, inulin, sorbitol or other polyols.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.