Gia Russa Whole Wheat Angel Hair Pasta Description
Produced from Whole Durum Wheat Flour for All Nutritional Values
Grown in the Fields of Napoli, Italy
100% Whole Wheat
Why choose 100% Whole Wheat Pasta? Because it's a good carbohydrate, and because whole wheat, in its natural unrefined form, is key to maintaining optimal health and energy levels. While regular pasta is stripped of its natural goodness, our whole wheat pasta goes 100% untouched. So it's full of important vitamins, minerals and nutrients. What's more, whole wheat has almost three times more fiber than regular pasta. Gia Russa Whole Wheat Pasta.
It's 100% healthy. 100% wholesome. 100% delicious.
How to properly cook and pan toss pasta:
1) Start with 5 quarts of fresh water per 1 lb of pasta; add 1/2 tsp of salt.
2) When water comes to a full boil, add pasta.
3) Cook for 3 min (al dente); stir occasionally. Note: while pasta is cooking, heat Gia Russa sauce in large skillet for about 5 min using low heat.
4) Drain pasta well then add pasta to the skillet; gently pan toss. This will allow sauce to adhere to pasta evenly.
5) Serve with freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese from Italy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.