2. If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a physician before using a laxative.
3. Laxative products should not be used for a period longer than one week unless directed by a physician.
4. Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition. Discontinue use and consult your physician.
5. In case of accidental overdose seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
6. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.