King Soba Organic Sweet Potato and Buckwheat Noodles -- 8.8 oz
These are great noodles. Cook up really fast. Love that they're also gluten free and organic. Can't wait for them to be back in stock!!
November 19, 2014
Versatile and Delicious Gluten Free Noodles
These are some of my favorite noodles, gluten free or otherwise.
They are easy to cook perfectly and don't require exact timing. If you go a minute over or under they will still be great.
I think the 5% sweet potato really helps with the texture. These are not gritty or grainy like a lot of other buckwheat noodles, just perfectly toothsome.
These noodles taste amazing in any kind of Asian dishes, but unlike most rice noodles these can also be good in other cuisines.
October 24, 2014
Tips For Buck'wheat'/SweetPotato Protein Pasta
1) As reviewers write, this is "best w/ meat & veggies but can also be drowned in pasta sauces,
2) just don't overcook this healthy, protein, gluten-free pasta or it becomes mushy."
3) Mother taught us add a little olive oil to pasta water to prevent overflow & to lubricate pasta to help prevent sticking;
4) To avoid tapwater & unboiled Brita pitcher H20, I don't rinse afterward,
5) instead I chop 'em w/ a fork & serrated bread/ steak knife down to spoon size, after draining in a collander over a bowl,
6) & (oiling if no sauce) serve as Asian bowl w/ pan-browned gingered meat & steamed veggies inc ceyote (green pear-like squash), Young Living's Lemongrass & Ginger essential oils, & Trader Joe's "Thai Simmer Sauce" (matching colors helps pasta look less odd that grey too). Yum :)
October 14, 2014
Delicious and a great price
These are delicious, easy to prepare and very low cost compared to other buckwheat noodles. The sweet potato is subtle, but adds nice texture and flavor. I highly recommend these and will be ordering them again.
October 4, 2014
Good quality, Flavorable, Good Price
The Soba brand is a great quality brand, though sometimes a bit over priced. This item is pretty consistent with its price and the potato and Soba together make a good flavor noodle that is not mushy and is better for you than standard pasta. Great for Lo Mien especially
September 24, 2014