Kinnikinnick Bread Crumbs Panko Style Gluten Free Description
Preparation Tips: Kinnikinnick Panko crumbs are unseasoned so you can add whatever flavors and seasonings you like. Add you favorites like salt and pepper, parmesan cheese or garlic, parsley and oregano to the crumbs prior to applying to the chicken. When coating chicken for best results, flatten chicken to uniform thickness using a mallet, brush with olive oil then coat with Panko Style Bread Crumbs. Always check that your chicken is at 165o (73oC) internal temperature before serving.
• Preheat 4 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
• Cook chicken 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked thoroughly.
• Preheat oven to 400°F (180°C).
• For chicken breasts, bake for 30-35 minutes, adding 10-15 minutes if bone is in.
• For chicken fingers and nuggets baked for 15-20 minutes.
• Flip at half way point for crisper coating.
Nuts, dairy, gluten and preservatives.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Kinnikinnick Bread Crumbs Panko Style Gluten Free -- 12.5 oz
Great GF Breadcrumbs
I have tried numerous GF breadcrumbs, & hands down so far this is the best.
October 27, 2013