Wholesome Chow Organic Gluten Free Cake Mix Chai Spice Description
No Eggs or Dairy Required
No Eggs or Dairy Required!
Just add: Oil, Vinegar & Non-Dairy Milk!
1. Preheat oven to 350oF and grease a 9" round cake pan, cupcake or loaf pan.
2. In a medium bowl combine:
1¼ cup Milk (Non Dairy or Dairy) and 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar or lemon juice.
3. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes, or until foamy.
4. Add ¼ cup Oil and whisk well.
5. Whisk the Baking Mix into the liquid ingredients and blend until smooth, about 15 seconds. Add more milk by the tablespoon if batter is too thick. Batter should be pourable.
6. Pour batter into desired pan, smooth batter with spatula to make even. Bake 25-28 minutes for cake or loaf. 18-23 minutes for cupcakes.
7. Let cool for 15 minutes, top with Whole Chow's frosting and serve!
Gluten, refined sugar, wheat, soy, egg, dairy, casein, nut and GMOs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.