Saffron Road Gluten Free Simmer Sauce Moroccan Tagine Description
Authentic Moroccan Recipe
Magic happens inside the domed earthenware pot called the Tagine. Deep inside it, food and spices are transformed by a long oh-so-slow simmering that creates amazing sauces that are filled with flavor. Try the Tagine and see hot it turns any meal into a Moroccan delicacy. All natural and Certified Halala, Saffron Road's Simmer Sauces are help to the highest standards for wholesomeness and culinary excellence.
Tired of countless bottles of half used sauces with questionable date codes in your fridge? We are too. Saffron Road's Simmer Sauce single-use pouches offer the freshes quality, most authentic flavor in the sauce aisle. In addition, the pouches are easier to ship, saving fuel and reducing our carbon foot print. Enjoy Saffron Road World Cuisine in minutes.
World Cuisine In Minutes
• 2 Tbsp light olive oil or canola oil
• 2 lbs lamb, beef or vegetables
• 1 pouch Saffron Road Moroccan Tagine Simmer Sauce
Heat oil in heavy skillet. Add meat or vegetables and sauté on all sides until the largest pieces are just cooked through. To braise meat, add a small amount of Saffron Road Broth and simmer very slowly until meat is tender.
2. Simmer: Reduce heat, add sauce to skillet. Stir gently and simmer until sauce just begins to bubble.
3. Serve: Serve with couscous or rice. Garnish with fresh fruit, cinnamon stick or mint leaf. Enjoy!
MSG and gluten.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.