Looking for a tasty and deceptively healthy addition to a school lunch, or a perfect afternoon snack that little mouths will eagerly consume? Let’s face it, even for grownups, sometimes carrots and celery sticks just don’t cut it. These light, crispy, gluten-free Baked Cheese Crackers are a great alternative to greasy potato chips. They’re incredibly easy to make–a food processor and your oven do most of the work–so you’ll have plenty of time to help dissect tricky math problems and memorize this week’s spelling words.
Baked Cheese Crackers (Gluten-Free)
Makes about 50 crackers
- Preheat oven to 275 F. Line a dark cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients (except flaxseeds) and blend until combined.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and
- Dust a cutting board with brown rice flour and roll dough to about 1/16-inch thick. Cut into cracker-sized pieces.
- Place crackers onto lined cookie sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until hard and golden.