Jingle bells are ringing and sugar plums are dancing, which could mean only one thing: the holidays are here! It also means parties and potlucks galore! Luckily, you can “bake” a good impression no matter how busy you are with these bite-sized reindeer brownies. The kids will have fun decorating while you enjoy easy entertaining…for once.
1 box Gluten-Free Pantry Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
2 large eggs
1/4 cup unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted
1 bag (10 oz.) SunSpire Sun Drops Original Chocolate Candies
1 bag Glutino Gluten Free Pretzel Twists
Honey (for sticking candies to the brownies)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray or coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl, add brownie mix, eggs and melted coconut oil. Mix until well combined. Batter should be thick.
3. Pour batter into mini-muffin pan, filling each well nearly to the top.
4. Bake 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool.
5. Meanwhile, let the kids break 24 pretzels in half to create “antlers.” Separate out the red chocolate candies to be used as reindeer noses.
5. To decorate: squirt a small dot of honey onto the top of a brownie; this will serve as glue for the red chocolate candy nose. Push the pretzel antlers into the brownie, one on either side.
6. Plate the bite-sized reindeer brownies on a plate with shredded coconut “snow” and serve!