A holly-jolly Christmas classic, peppermint bark is hard to resist this time of year. In addition to traditional ingredients, including both white and dark chocolate, this particular recipe features a nutritious (and unique) add-in! Say hello to ReserveageTM Nutrition Collagen ReplenishTM Powder, a “triple-action beauty powerhouse of clinically studied Verisol® Bioactive Collagen Peptides® with vitamin C and hyaluronic acid to help replenish natural collagen production, protect cells from oxidative stress and maintain skin’s elasticity and firmness.”
Make a few batches of this beautiful bark! One for yourself, one for the office and one for your friends’ next holiday potluck. They’ll surely impress.
10 oz. semi-sweet dark chocolate
2 scoops ReserveageTM Nutrition Collagen ReplenishTM Powder
10 oz. white chocolate
1 tsp. peppermint extract
4 candy canes, crushed
1. Line baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In microwave-safe bowl, microwave semi-sweet chocolate for 15 seconds and stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 15 second intervals until chocolate is melted. Do not overheat.
3. Stir Collagen ReplenishTM Powder into melted chocolate. Pour mixture into baking pan and carefully spread with spatula. Allow to sit until cool and firm.
4. In microwave-safe bowl, microwave white chocolate for 15 seconds and stir. Continue microwaving and stirring in 15 second intervals until chocolate is melted. Do not overheat.
5. Stir peppermint extract into melted white chocolate. Spread white chocolate evenly over semi-sweet chocolate. Sprinkle crushed candy canes over white chocolate. Allow to sit until completely cool and firm.
6. Break peppermint bark into pieces and store in airtight container.