Pasta salad or sunshine in a bowl? Perfect for spring, this lukewarm dish combines refreshing orange slices with cherry tomatoes, crunchy asparagus and savory goat cheese tossed in a tangy lemon vinaigrette. Try this easy-to-make, one-bowl meal!
Citrus-Veggie Pasta Salad
- 1 lb. bow tie pasta or pasta of choice, cooked & drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1 orange, peeled & sliced
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped
- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 Primal Kitchen Lemon-Turmeric Vinaigrette with Avocado Oil
- Salt & pepper
In large salad bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss to fully coat with vinaigrette.