Veggies, herbs, avocado, hemp, spicy homemade cashew cheese and greens—these are the makings of a delicious plant-based meal. Lettuce wraps can be made with any of your favorite toppings, but we recommend this radish-cabbage combo to start out. It’s simple, healthy and totally flavorful! The ingredients make one large wrap, so be sure to increase the measurements to serve more.
2 large greens leaves (savoy cabbage, romaine, collard greens, iceberg)
1/3 cup Mo’s Spicy Herb Cashew “Cheese” Spread
1-2 Tbsp. shredded purple cabbage
1-2 Tbsp. Daikon radish spears (red radishes will also work)
1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
1 Tbsp. fresh basil leaves, chopped
1-2 Tbsp. toasted hemp seeds
1/3 cup avocado, mashed
Extra virgin olive oil
Fresh lemon juice
- Place leaves in a large “x” flat on plate.
- Spread cashew cheese spread and avocado on both leaves.
- Layer with cabbage, radish, cilantro, basil and hemp. Drizzle with oil and lemon juice.
- Wrap tightly like a burrito.
- For a variation, serve toppings in unwrapped leaves like a taco.