Coconut cravings making you cuckoo? Nourish your nutty appetite with this simple cheesecake. Like the classic cake packed with sweet cream cheese, this version contains the same irresistible creamy flavor, but only a fraction of the fat and calories. Breaking even further from traditional recipes, coconut flakes, coconut sugar, crushed pineapple and bananas give the flavor a delightful tropical flair. Perfect for expert chefs to kitchen newbies, this quick, no-bake coconut cake, will have you coming back for seconds, and maybe even thirds! (Don’t say we didn’t warn you!)
No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake
Macros per serving: 207 calories | 10 g fat | 25 g carbs | 3 g fiber | 7 g protein | 9 g sugar
1 sheet Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Dough
¼ cup coconut sugar
½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
2 Tbsp. fancy-grade coconut flakes
2 medium bananas, sliced
4 oz. 1/3-fat cream cheese, softened
4 oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened
8 oz. crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed dry
3 – 5.3 oz. Chobani Simply 100 Pineapple Coconut Greek Yogurt
- Prepare pie crust according to package directions for an ice cream or pudding shell.
- Use lemon juice to lightly coat bananas and place on top of cooled pie crust.
- In a medium bowl, use a handheld electric mixer to blend coconut sugar with low-fat and fat-free cream cheese. Add yogurt and mix until fully incorporated.
- Gently fold in drained pineapple and spread mixture evenly over pie and banana layer.
- Combine unsweetened coconut flakes and fancy-grade coconut. Toss coconut over pie.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours to set. Enjoy!