When “lick the bowl” becomes “lick every utensil that touched the batter,” you know you have a winning dessert on your hands (and on your face, spatula, beaters…you name it). Even though you’re still stuffed from dinner, you’ll taste test every last drop of these creamy, nutty blondie bars before they hit the heat. And that’s A-OK. There’s no risk of raw eggs. Each ingredient has been carefully chosen to serve a very specific purpose: to make you come back for more.
Peanut Butter Marshmallow Blondie Bars
Makes 16 bars
Macros per bar: 122 calories | 7 g protein | 15 g carbs | 5 g fat | 4 g fiber
2 cans (15 oz) garbanzo beans
½ cup Buff Bake White Chocolate Protein Peanut Butter or nut butter of choice
¾ cup powdered peanut butter
1 cup sugar-free maple syrup
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. baking powder
¾ cup unsweetened cashew milk
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. butter extract (optional)
½ tsp. salt
1-1/3 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat an 8” x 8” baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients together – except marshmallows. Blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish and bake 55-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn the broiler to low.
- Top blondies with mini marshmallows and place in the broiler with door open. Keep an eye on them, so you can remove the blondies once they start to turn golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly and slice into 16 even pieces.