Cravings are going to happen. You just have to handle them gracefully. Instead of sweating your sweet tooth, hit it with an ice-cold peanut butter cup. Fresh from the freezer, you’ll cool off any burning sensation to overindulge. Conveniently, this recipe only makes three peanut butter cups, so you can execute portion control with ease. And like most any dessert featuring powdered peanut butter, you’ll glisten knowing it’s lower in fat and calories. Now chill out. Your cravings have been handled.
Powdered Peanut Butter Cups
Makes 3 powdered peanut butter cups
Macros per peanut butter cup: 158 calories | 7 g carbs | 9 g protein | 11 g fat
Peanut Butter Layer
- In a large bowl, mix all peanut butter layer ingredients until smooth.
- Pour 3/4 of the mixture into bottom of 3 cupcake liners.
- Using a separate bowl, stir together all chocolate layer ingredients until well combined.
- Pour chocolate mixture on top of peanut butter layer.
- Spoon remaining peanut butter mixture into the center of the chocolate.
- Place cupcake liners in freezer and let set for 2 hours, or until hardened.
- When ready to eat, move to room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.