Some days, culinary inspiration strikes. You channel your inner Julia Child and create a gourmet spread fit for a queen. Other times, when motivation is lacking and you’d settle for any meal that doesn’t require too much time or effort, you’ll turn to this recipe. Coming together in under 10 minutes and providing a healthy serving of protein and vegetables, this dish is a simplified take on stir-fry that will help you avoid the fast food drive-thru when you need a quick meal.
Quick Vegetable Stir-Fry Bowl with Quinoa
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat olive oil over medium heat. If using, add tempeh and cook for a few minutes. Add vegetables and garlic and sauté for about 5 minutes until vegetables are fully cooked but still crisp.
- Add tamari and cook for another minute or so.
- In a bowl, combine cooked quinoa and vegetable mixture.
- To serve, season with salt and pepper.