New moms everywhere want to know: Can I look anything but tired? While baby is sleeping, anything’s possible. To capitalize on what little time you have, you’ll want to be laser-focused on a few areas in particular. For instance, now would be a good time to invest in a reliable eye cream. You’ll also want to pay close attention to the littlest of details, like your eyebrows and oily roots. With a few other tricks up your sleeves and shopping list in hand, you’ll feel like a whole new woman.
- Invest in eye cream to lighten and brighten signs of sleep deprivation
- Tidy your brows to appear instantly put-together
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize
- Prime your skin for makeup – or no makeup
- Apply an all-in-one for coverage that keeps you radiant
- Use concealer when your undereyes look over-exhausted
- Warm your face with a blush, bronzer or highlighting powder
- Refresh your hair without a shower
Click the button below for your new-mom beauty shopping list.