Gone are the days of processing your own riced cauliflower – this accompaniment has become so popular that your pantry is probably already stocked with prepared bags ready to be used. You know how great it is with your stir-fry, or as a base of your veggie burrito bowl, but here’s another way to use that delicious riced cauliflower that you’ve been wanting to cook. These cookies are unique, sweet and a great recipe to add to your bag of tricks.
1 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
1-2 Tbsp. extra virgin coconut oil
1 cup riced cauliflower
3/4 cup coconut flour
1 chia or flax egg
2 tsp. vanilla
1 pinch pure stevia, to taste
1/3 cup chopped almonds or pistachios (optional)
1 pinch cayenne or chili powder for spice (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In double boiler, melt chocolate chips with coconut oil.
- Remove from heat and mix in flax egg, vanilla and stevia. Then, stir in cauliflower, coconut flour and nuts. Mix into a dough consistency.
- On non-stick baking sheet, arrange spoonfuls of dough.
- Bake approximately 10-12 minutes.