Chocolate-peanut butter cups don’t fit into your diet. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the mouthwatering food pairing when your sweet tooth strikes. Luckily, not all chocolate-peanut butter treats are highly processed or filled with sugar and other questionable ingredients. These vegan, bite-size dessert balls boast the rich flavor you love, yet they’re made with real ingredients and sweetened with maple syrup. They’re also chilled, not baked, and come together in no time!
5-Minute Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- In a large bowl, combine cacao powder and almond meal.
- Add maple syrup and water. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in peanut butter and swirl it into the chocolate.
- Scoop out batter and roll into balls.
- Place balls in the fridge or freezer to set.