If I were to name my favorite flavors of the year, it would be a tie between almond, coconut and chocolate. Luckily for me (and you) these snack bars combine all three! These Almond-Coconut Bars are layered with goodness: chewy coconut filling, crunchy almonds and rich double chocolate chunks. Don’t miss out on this delicious, healthy treat!
Makes 6 bars
Macros per bar: 198 calories | 4.4 g net carbs | 17 g protein
2 Coconut Cashew Quest Bars
2 Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bars
½ cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/3 sliced almonds
3 Tbsp. egg whites
2 Tbsp. coconut flour
1/8 tsp. coconut extract
Salted almonds, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 6 cups of a mini loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Break each Coconut Cashew Quest Bar into 3 equal parts. Microwave the pieces for 15 seconds and pat one into the bottom of each lined cup.
- In a mixing bowl, mix shredded coconut, maple syrup, egg whites, coconut flour, and coconut extract until well combined. Separate the mixture into 6 equal parts and add as the next layer to each loaf.
- Place 1 Tbsp. of sliced almonds into each loaf.
- Break the Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bars into 3 equal parts and microwave for 15 seconds. Place one piece into each cup, on top of sliced almonds.
- Top each bar with salted almonds.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Cut into 6 squares and enjoy whenever you need a quick snack.