Now this is a dessert you can get behind without it landing on your actual behind. Made with Non-GMO Project Verified ingredients, you can feel good knowing you aren’t feeding your body engineered food. Just like nature, this recipe needs no modification. It’s a simple, pop-in-your-mouth treat, accounting for only 107 calories per cookie. Spend 20 minutes baking a batch and zero time feeling guilty – for your waistline or the planet!
Makes 10 cookies
Macros per cookie: 107 calories | 6.4 g protein | 4.5 g fat | 10.4 g carbs | 4.9 g sugar | 3 g fiber
- Preheat oven to 325°F, line foil on a sheet pan and coat foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add almond butter, egg whites, coconut nectar and coconut milk in a mixing bowl. Using a hand-held mixer, blend until smooth and well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Using a spoon, drop cookie dough onto sheet pan, making 10 even cookies.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Let the cookies cool, and then drizzle with more almond butter. It’s easier to drizzle if slightly melted (about 20 seconds in the microwave).