The sun is shining and fresh, colorful vegetables are making their debut at farmers markets everywhere.
With so much abundance, the possibilities are endless when it comes to preparing tasty snacks and meals with your bounties. But one of the easiest dishes to make also happens to be super healthy – plus, this recipe is a great way to highlight the flavor and texture of each veggie. Meet crudités – the traditional French appetizer composed of raw vegetables served with a vinaigrette or dip.
Boosted with the gentle digestive benefits of New Chapter® Fermented Aloe Booster Powder, this nutritious dip is the perfect centerpiece for your next under-the-sun gathering.
Rainbow Crudité with Garlicky Aloe Yogurt Dip
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 serving Fermented Aloe Booster Powder
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano or 1 tsp. dried or 1 tsp. dried
- 2-4 cloves crushed garlic
In bowl, mix all ingredients. Chill at least 2 hours to marry flavors.
Serve dip with washed, whole or freshly cut vegetables such as carrots, celery, beets, cherry tomatoes, radishes, cucumber, zucchini and more!
- It takes two hours for the garlic and herbs to develop and meld flavors with the tangy yogurt and feta.
- Try New Chapter Organic Fermented Aloe Booster Powder by hitting the green button below!