All dieting and no desserts can make anyone a dull boy or girl. If unsatisfied cravings are making you a grump, snack on this delicious, chocolate-frosted Banana Cheesecake. A proud addition to anyone’s food diary, this creamy, fudgy treat is made with good-for-you ingredients, so it packs a punch of protein with only a few calories and carbs. A slice of this bliss will certainly help turn your diet-induced frown upside down.
Banana Cheesecake with Fudge Frosting
Macros per serving: 133 calories | 9 g net carbs | 12.7 g protein
1 scoop Quest Banana Cream Protein Powder
1/3 cup Swerve Granular Erythritol
2 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Flour
1/8 tsp. cinnamon
2 jumbo eggs
18 oz. low-carb banana cream yogurt
6 oz. fat-free cream cheese, melted
4 oz. banana, sliced
1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 cup Silk Cashew Milk
1/4 cup Swerve Confectioner’s Style Erythritol
2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Flour
1 Tbsp. Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips, melted
1 Tbsp. Sweet Spreads Chocolate Brownie Coconutter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a 9-inch Springform pan.
- In a large bowl, combine protein powder, granular erythritol, 2 tablespoons of coconut flour, cinnamon, eggs, yogurt, cream cheese and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, top with bananas slices and bake for 40 minutes.
- While cheesecake bakes, prepare the fudge frosting. In a large bowl, combine cashew milk, Confectioner’s style erythritol, cocoa powder, 1 tablespoon of coconut flour, chocolate chips and Coconutter. Mix until well blended. Chill mixture to thicken.
- When cheesecake is finished baking, chill in fridge for several hours. Once chilled, use a spatula to frost cheesecake with fudge.
- Slice into 8 equal pieces and serve with whipped topping, if desired.