Neufchatel cheese offers a third less fat than regular cream cheese. You know what that means, right? You can innocently enjoy three times more of this Blueberry Swirl Protein Cheesecake. Not only does this recipe swap the dense white cheese for a lighter delight, it’s packed with protein (no surprise!) and sweetened with the goodness of pure honey.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients (except blueberries) and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into an 8-inch spring form pan.
- Microwave blueberries for 1 minute, so they become slightly syrupy.
- Spoon blueberries over top cheesecake and use a knife to make swirls.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about 45 minutes, or until cheesecake has settled.
- Top with additional berries, if desired, and enjoy!