Decisions, decisions. You don’t know what you’re in the mood for. Here’s an idea: try layers. Instead of settling on a simple brownie or chocolate chip cookie, build a trifecta of deliciousness. In this recipe, a cookie dough crust holds a chewy chocolate brownie, which sits just below a heavy helping of buttery icing. See how sweet it is to have options?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar Brownies
Makes 8 brownies
Macros per brownie (not including chocolate chips sprinkled on top):
112 calories | 9.3 g protein | 8.7 g carbs | 5.8 g fiber | 6.2 g fat | 1.1 g sugar
Quest Bar Layer
Cookie Dough Icing Layer
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 2 a mini baking pan (I used 8”x5”) with parchment paper and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Microwave both Quest Bars for 15 seconds and mold them to the bottom of the baking pan to form a crust.
- In a bowl, add all brownie layer ingredients and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Pour mixture on top of Quest Bar crust and bake for 16-18 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool while you prepare the icing.
- In a food processor, blend all icing ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Pour icing mixture on top of the cooled chocolate chip cookie dough brownie bars. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, if desired.
- Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Slice into 8 even pieces and enjoy!