Hung up on the calories in your favorite chocolate chip cookies? Well, hang up those worthless thoughts once and for all! When you’re enjoying a treat, there should be no tricks or guilt trips. In fact, if you’re going to fall for anything it should be these chocolate-freckled, pumpkin protein cookies. They’re soft as clouds, so you know you won’t hurt yourself when you dive straight into them. More importantly, the sweet, seasonal flavor is one you won’t want to let go.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Protein Cookies
Makes 15 cookies
Macros per cookie: 95 calories | 4.1 g protein | 12 g carbs | 3.8 g fat | 6.5 g sugar | 1 g fiber
¼ cup cashew butter (or nut butter of choice)
¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
3 egg whites
2/3 cup oat flour
1/3 cup Vitacost Certified Organic Coconut Sugar
1 scoop ARO Vanilla Whey Protein Complex PLUS
1 tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. nutmeg
¼ cup Vitacost Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini-Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cashew butter, pumpkin and egg whites until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Using a melon scoop or a tablespoon, drop 15 balls of cookie dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until golden. Let cool slightly before serving.