You may be thinking Quest bars are pretty fudgy on their own. They have a nice chewy texture that softens perfectly after a few seconds in the microwave. Of course, you could stop there and enjoy your gooey protein bar. Or, you could take one extra step to totally transform it into a dessert that deserves to be called fudgy.
Cookies & Cream Quest Bar Fudge
Makes 8 squares
Macros per square: 162.2 calories | 7.1 g protein | 18.2 g carbs | 8.5 g fat | 10.5 g sugar | 4.5 g fiber
1 Quest Cookies & Cream Protein Bar
1 scoop cookies & cream protein powder
¾ cup chickpeas, cooked, rinsed & drained
6 pitted Medjool dates
4 Tbsp. granulated stevia
¼ cup coconut oil
½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Cover a mini loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients – except Quest bar – until batter is smooth.
- Place Quest bar on a small plate coated in non-stick cooking spray. Microwave for 10 seconds.
- Mold melted Quest bar into bottom of prepared pan.
- Pour fudge batter over top, spreading evenly with a spatula or back of a spoon.
- Place pan in freezer for no longer than 90 minutes. Remove and cut into 8 squares.
- Serve immediately and store leftover fudge in refrigerator for up to 1 week.