Guess who’s coming to breakfast, lunch, dinner and even afternoon tea? Whether you’re spreading it on a bagel, noshing on a classic PB & J, glazing baked tofu, or breaking for tea and bread, this cranberry jam will bring a tasty, nutrient-rich boost to your spread. Packed with superfood goodness from chia seeds, you’re sure add this quick-and-easy, homemade schmear to every meal.
Cranberry Chia Seed Jam
- In a small pot over high heat, bring water and sugar to a boil. Add cranberries and boil for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and simmer to cool.
- Strain water and add softened cranberries to a bowl. Mash with a wooden spoon until you reach your desired texture, making it as chunky or as smooth as you’d like.
- Pour mashed cranberries into a jar or glass container and mix in chia seeds.
- Place jar in the fridge to let the jam set.
- Store refrigerated for about 2 weeks.