There’s no “cheating” for fitness foodies. Your food should work as hard as you do, even when an afternoon slump strikes and the cravings for something sweet set in. Don’t be tempted by the breakroom vending machine—you know you’ll regret it later. Instead, reach for a snack that nourishes your body and supports your fitness goals. These tasty, protein-packed cookies, slathered with coconut butter and topped with organic rainbow sprinkles, fuel your muscles while appeasing your relentless sweet tooth. Plus, who doesn’t love sprinkles?
Double Chocolate Coconutter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or Silpat.
- On a microwave-safe plate, microwave Quest bar for 10 seconds.
- Break bar into 4 equal pieces and form into circular cookie shapes.
- Place cookies on prepared baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Top each cookie with a teaspoon of coconutter and sprinkles.