Coconut flour, coconut flakes, coconut sugar, coconut milk — there’s even a dab of coconut-flavored stevia in the mix. Needless to say, the tropical sensation is “representing” in these heavenly cupcakes. Clearly, they’re a coconut-lover’s dream. But with one bite, these treats will have everyone singing your praises, thanks to added protein and an everlasting supply of healthy fats. Spread the word — dessert divinity is just a few minutes away!
Fluffy Coconut-Vanilla Cupcakes
1 cup oat flour
¼ cup coconut flour
½ cup coconut sugar
½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup coconut milk
1 tsp. baking powder
Pinch of salt
3-4 drops coconut stevia
2 scoops casein vanilla protein powder
1 Tbsp. coconut flakes
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Preheat oven 350 degree F and prepare a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until well-combined.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- While cupcakes are baking, prepare the frosting. In a small bowl, mix together protein powder and coconut flakes. Slowly add milk until you reach desired consistency. For a thick frosting, you may need less almond milk.
- Once cupcakes are cooled, smother in frosting and sprinkles – enjoy!