Pizza is one of those dishes: I love it for dinner. I’ll eat it for lunch. I’ll even warm up some for breakfast. Vary the toppings and mix up a gluten-free crust, and there’s no reason a pie can’t be a perfectly healthy, anytime meal or snack. Make your next slice a little sweeter with plump grape halves, crumbled goat cheese and fresh basil drizzled with an elegant, gourmet-style balsamic vinaigrette.
Gluten-Free Red Grape & Goat Cheese Pizza
Makes 8 slices
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions and bake for about 9 minutes.
- In small pot, combine shallots, honey and balsamic vinegar; cook mixture over medium/low heat for 15 minutes or until reduced to half of its volume.
- Brush cooked pizza crust with olive oil. Top with grapes, goat cheese and basil.
- Bake pizza for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle pizza with balsamic-honey mixture and serve.