These spicy, homemade tortilla chips are perfect for your favorite salsa or dip. All you need is an oven, a sprinkling of spices, plain corn tortillas and a few minutes.
- 2 large corn tortillas
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- pinch of chili powder
- pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice tortillas into wedges using a pizza cutter.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Place onto a baking sheet; bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven; serve with your favorite salsa or other dip!