Whipped up with protein-packed white beans, zesty lemon, earthy sunflower seed butter and fresh herbs, this better-for-you dip is tastier than any store-bought hummus, and it’s ready in just minutes! Rev up that blender and get ready to serve this crowd-pleaser with veggies, pita triangles whatever else you like to dip.
Vegan White Bean Hummus
- 1 can organic white beans drained (reserve 1 Tbsp. juice)
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seed oil
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Butter
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Simply Organic Black Pepper
- Optional: Olive oil to serve
- Optional: Fresh cilantro to serve
- Optional: Fresh parsley to serve
In high-speed blender, blend together all ingredients until completely smooth.
To serve, garnish with optional ingredients.