Ever wake up with a favorite song in your head? That’s how you know it’s going to be a good day. And just to make sure you don’t bust the vibe, make your first meal a muffin – or two. Infused with Vitacost Positivi-Tea Lemon Myrtle Ginger Organic Green Tea, these soft-baked treats will make sure your mood doesn’t fade out before noon. The protein and whole grains are in the mix to keep you full just as long. A happy belly and blissful thoughts are all you need to let the good times roll…
Lemon & Ginger Green Tea Muffins
Makes 8 muffins
Macros per muffin: 170 calories | 7 g protein | 17.2 g carbs | 9.6 g fat | 1.8 g sugar | 1.5 g fiber
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
Juice of 2 lemons
Zest of 1 lemon
2/3 cup oat flour
¼ cup Vitacost Gluten-Free Amaranth Flour
1 scoop ARO Vanilla Whey Protein ISO
1 sachet Vitacost Positivi-Tea Lemon Myrtle Ginger Organic Green Tea, tea leaves removed from sachet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place 8 silicon muffin liners (or paper liners in muffin pan) on a sheet pan.
- In a large bowl, add first 5 ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Spoon muffin batter into liners, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake 14-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 30 minutes before serving.