In college, the microwave functioned as a full-service kitchen, because it’s a convenient, space-saving appliance. Most likely, though, you only used it for mac ‘n cheese and to-go cups of soup. If you never had the pleasure of crafting delicious mug cakes while cramming for midterms, here’s your chance to relive those glory days – all you need is that trusty microwave!
Maple Blueberry Mug Cake
1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
¼ cup fresh blueberries
1 Tbsp. sugar-free pancake syrup
1 tsp. Sweet Spreads Maple Pancake Coconutter
¼ cup low-fat cottage cheese
1/3 cup liquid egg whites
½ tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. maple extract
- Coat a coffee mug with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients (except coconutter and pancake syrup) to mug and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir and microwave 1 additional minute.
- Microwave coconutter for 20 seconds and stir in syrup, mixing until combined and smooth.
- Put mug cake on a plate and drizzle with coconutter-syrup mixture. Enjoy!