Nothing can stop you from eating cheesecake for breakfast. No law, unspoken rule or verbal contract can keep you from enjoying the rich decadence of a cream-cheese dessert as soon as your bright eyes and bushy tail decide to rise. If the sheer thought of a fluffy, whipped treat isn’t enough to convince you, perhaps the 12 grams of protein and slim calorie count will help you break the mold.
Mini Blueberry-Banana Protein Cheesecake
Makes 4 servings
Macros per serving: 133 calories | 12 g protein | 6.1 g carbs | 6.8 g fat | 1.8 g sugar | 2.4 g fiber
1 scoop Giant Sports Banana Shake Protein Powder
3 Tbsp. baking stevia
¼ cup blueberries, mashed
¼ cup low-fat cream cheese
3 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
Fat-free whipped topping
Fresh banana slices
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and coat a mini spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together all crust ingredients until mixture is crumbly.
- Press and mold mixture into the bottom of the spring form pan.
- In a medium bowl, use a hand-held mixer to combine cream cheese and yogurt. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add egg and mashed blueberries and mix until smooth.
- Add remaining cheesecake ingredients and stir until well-combined.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into prepared spring form pan and bake 15 minutes. Turn the oven temperature down to 180 degrees F and bake for another 30-35 minutes.
- Add remaining cake ingredients and stir until well-combined.
- Remove from oven and use a knife to gently separate the crust from the pan. Let cool on a wire rack for about 2 hours, or until set.
- Cut into 4 even slices and add toppings, if desired. Enjoy!