It’s nearly 3 o’clock in the afternoon and your stomach begins to grumble. You reach into your bag and find an old, squashed granola bar. Is it worth a try? You peel off the wrapper and take a bite of the stale, crumpled snack. Gross! If only you had one of these delicious cranberry and coconut cookies in stash. Crispy, golden brown edges and a perfectly soft, chewy center, these healthy, Paleo cookies are just the afternoon pick-me-up you’ve been looking for.
Paleo Cran-Coconut Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg, coconut oil, honey and vanilla. Beat well until mixture become light and frothy.
- Stir in in almond flour, shredded coconut and baking soda. Fold in cranberries
- Form the dough into 1-inch balls and place on prepare baking sheet. Flatten each ball into a small cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden.